{"code":200,"msg":"","time":1680222088,"data":{"id":710,"uid":30826,"thumb":"","title":"FireAlpaca keeps crashing when i press a button on the Artist 22e pro stylus","content":"

On the stylus, there are two buttons, in FireAlpaca, the top button is the eyedropper button. But I'm having some trouble with the bottom button. Whenever I press it in the program, the pen starts to lag a lot, but sometimes, the program crashes entirely. I've had two artworks lost because of this, sometimes i accidently click it, sometimes i mistake it for the top one and it's driving me crazy. I tried pressing it with MedibangPaint, and it didn't really do anything, so I'm assuming it's a problem with the current compatibility with the program.. Anyways, why does the program lag, sometimes crash when i press the bottom button of the stylus??? pls help<\/p>","appoint_uid":null,"add_time":1590960463,"like_num":0,"comment_num":1,"hits":62,"goods_id":0,"end_time":1650284361,"method_type":0,"posts_title":"","thumb_video":null,"type":0,"video_time":"0","content_video":"","video_is_split":0,"status":1,"nickname":"Estelle Estelle","face_url":"https:\/\/media.xp-pen.co\/public\/app60.png","user_label":[],"is_follow_author":0,"is_like":0,"posts_tag":[],"works_images":[],"goods_buy_title":"","goods_buy_url":"","user_medal":[],"collect_num":0,"is_collect":0,"is_vote_user":0,"posts_vote_count":0,"posts_vote":[]}}