{"code":200,"msg":"","time":1680220023,"data":{"id":714,"uid":30967,"thumb":"","title":"Flashing dots covering the screen?","content":"

My Artist 13.3 tablet has been working absolutely fine up to this point however now the display is covered in flickering red and cyan dots depending on the color and black vertical lines. I have tried restarting my laptop, plugging and unplugging the various cords, turning the tablet on and off but nothing has worked and the issue persists. How do I fix this?<\/p>","appoint_uid":null,"add_time":1591045564,"like_num":0,"comment_num":1,"hits":56,"goods_id":0,"end_time":1650284361,"method_type":0,"posts_title":"","thumb_video":null,"type":0,"video_time":"0","content_video":"","video_is_split":0,"status":1,"nickname":"ProTeaDrinker Katie Armstrong ","face_url":"https:\/\/media.xp-pen.co\/public\/app60.png","user_label":[],"is_follow_author":0,"is_like":0,"posts_tag":[],"works_images":[],"goods_buy_title":"","goods_buy_url":"","user_medal":[],"collect_num":0,"is_collect":0,"is_vote_user":0,"posts_vote_count":0,"posts_vote":[]}}