Login
Artist Pro 16 (Gen 2) cant use on a desktop PC pls help
popover-toggle-icon

hey guys

I need your help to make an xp pen 16 pro gen 2 tablet work on a desktop computer that runs windows w10 and does not have a USB type C port.

I think I'm doing something wrong, because the tablet works, I connected it to a laptop that has USB type C, and to a Samsung Galaxy ULTRA and it works fine.

but every attempt I try to connect to the desktop fails

first of all, I installed the latest official version of the driver, I restarted the computer and with the cables in it, it tells me that I have to connect the tablet.....

these are the steps I took

1) because I don't have a type c connection on the motherboard, I used a quality TYPE c to TYPE A cable, it doesn't work, no signal appears even though it is powered by the power source and connected to the USB port

2) I bought a quality usb type-C to HDMI cable, hoping that from windows I will be able to set another display from multiple displays.

but windows doesn't find anything.

I went to my desktop, which has a Z790 wifi legend motherboard that has a usb type c port, but even on my computer, I couldn't get it to show my desktop.

I tried usb type c to HDMI, in vain.

however, having a lot of experience with gadgets, I thought in my head to hold down the power button for a few seconds when the usb c to usb c connection was made and the settings of the work surface and the pen appeared on the monitor screen, but after I also did salavat, nothing was solved, it still says no signal, power saving. so actually with the display of the pen work ok even the pen when i move it on that black screen the pointer is moving on my big screen montor, like a mouse .

what did I do wrong, what are the steps?

thank you in advance

Comments

Please  login  to post a comment(・ω・)
Send
Artist Pro 16 (Gen 2) cant use on a desktop PC pls help
Collect
Product
Artist Pro 16 (Gen 2)