Ever since I started looking for my first graphics tablet a few years ago, I realized I would need a stand so I could draw more comfortably without straining my neck from having to look down. That's when I discovered the XPPen portable stand.
One thing I love is that it doesn't just come with the stand... It also comes with a storage bag!
That way, if you need to move your workspace, you can pack it up to take it with you easily, or just use the bag to keep it dust-free when you're done using it.

From the moment you see it and hold it, you can tell that the material is quite durable, since it’s made of aluminum. It stays sturdy, unlike other plastic ones I’ve used that wobble or bend with a single movement.
With this one, there’s no fear that the tablet will fall while you’re drawing because of any movement you make.
It also hasn’t shown any signs of rust during the 5 years I’ve used it. So that won’t be a problem! Mine is still like new.

Although it’s a little bigger than my small workspace, thanks to its sturdy material and structure, it stays balanced and stable. Even when I place my tablet on it, it doesn’t move.
It has the perfect angle for me to draw, and you can adjust it to whatever angle you prefer. It has 6 different settings and goes up to 45 degrees.

Although I’ve had two other stands to test, none have been able to take the place of the XPPen one. It’s still my favorite, and I definitely wouldn’t switch it out.
Comments