Xp pen drawing content tip and artwork
popover-toggle-icon

One thing that really helped me while working on this piece was thinking about the face as different planes. I start by figuring out where the light is coming from, then I look at which parts of the face face toward or away from it. That helps me decide where to put lighter and darker values instead of randomly adding shadows. I practiced this idea while painting this piece, especially around the cheeks, nose and eyes. I'm a 13 year old artist, and getting an XP-Pen tablet has been a dream of mine. My family has to be careful with money, so having the opportunity to participate in an XP-Pen challenge like this means a lot to me.

Comments

Please  login  to post a comment(・ω・)
Send
Xp pen drawing content tip and artwork
Like
Collect
Share
Be the first to know about new contests, tutorials, and inspiration.
Subscribe Now
Be the first to know about new contests, tutorials, and inspiration.
Copyright ©2026 Hanvon Ugee (HK)Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.