Question About Top Toy x XPPEN Contest
popover-toggle-icon

Hi guys!


I have a question in regards to the Top Toy and XPPEN contest.


I’ve drawn three separate “panels/pages” for my entry and I was looking over the submission guidelines again and got thinking….do you have to fit everything on one panel/page? My designs won’t fit all on one page (without looking weird, lol) so I’m in a bit of a crunch.


As you can see in the guidelines it says no more then 10 MB and the dimensions 1920 x 1080. Do you think that means only one page for your entry? Even if that is not true, do you think the judges will only judge on the first page?


Thanks in advance! I appreciate your opinion. I’m halfway thinking of submitting two entries of the same design with one regular and the other on one page.


Thanks!



Comments

Please  login  to post a comment(・ω・)
Send
Question About Top Toy x XPPEN Contest
Like
Collect
Share
Be the first to know about new contests, tutorials, and inspiration.
Subscribe Now
Be the first to know about new contests, tutorials, and inspiration.
Copyright ©2026 Hanvon Ugee (HK)Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.